New to Bobbin Lace

  • Linda Mageske
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2011
      Greetings from New Mexico! Hubby and I live on a micro farm about 30 miles from the Tx border on I-40. On this micro farm there are humans, chickens, dogs, goats and OH MY!!
      I love working with crazy quilting and tatting and have been interested in bobbin lace for some time. I learned how to tat from the internet and books in the fall of 2007 and taught a class in 2009. I have learned many techniques and so many more to go... Hopefully I can learn bobbin lace from the net and books. My work and life on the ranch can be seen on the blogs below.

      Linda's Blog  http://quayceetatter.blogspot.com
      Alaska, Ranch and Trip Blog - http://magicman1938.blogspot.com

       -:¦:- God's Blessings-:¦:-

    • Gina
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2011
        Welcome Linda! Nice to see you here too. I'm fairly new too.

        :-) Gina