Introduce

  • Laura Haupt
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hello!!
      My name is Laura. I started to make bobbin lace 7
      years ago. I wove in the loom and I was wanted to
      take a class from spinning to rueca. I saw my teacher
      weave bobbins, and she taught me it and I never could
      stop. I prefer to make Bucks, Torchon, Cluny, Russian
      lace. Here, in Argentine, it is dificcult to obtain
      materials and people with whom to share my works or
      designs.
      I am 36 years old an live in Buenos Aires. I am an
      accountant and I work in a company. I I am married
      and have two daughters. They are 5 and 3 years old.
      I hope to be able to share things with this group. I
      am studying English, and hope to improve.
      Bye.

      Yahoo! Messenger
      Comunicación instantánea gratis con tu gente.
      http://messenger.yahoo.es
    • tanya reifsteck
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
        hi laura~
        nice to meet you and welcome to the grp! I enjoy
        torchon and bucks lace and it is great to be able to
        share with someone.. can't wait to see some of your
        work.. well happy lacing..
        tanya
        tattingt78@...
        --- Laura Haupt <lhaupt99@...> wrote:
        > Hello!!
        > My name is Laura. I started to make bobbin lace 7
        > years ago. I wove in the loom and I was wanted to
        > take a class from spinning to rueca. I saw my
        > teacher
        > weave bobbins, and she taught me it and I never
        > could
        > stop. I prefer to make Bucks, Torchon, Cluny,
        > Russian
        > lace. Here, in Argentine, it is dificcult to obtain
        > materials and people with whom to share my works or
        > designs.
        > I am 36 years old an live in Buenos Aires. I am an
        > accountant and I work in a company. I I am married
        > and have two daughters. They are 5 and 3 years old.
        >
        > I hope to be able to share things with this group. I
        > am studying English, and hope to improve.
        > Bye.

        > Yahoo! Messenger
        > Comunicaci�n instant�nea gratis con tu gente.
        > http://messenger.yahoo.es

        http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • Laura Haupt
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
          Now, I am in my office, but tomorrow or today at night
          I am going to take some photograps of my works.
          Laura

          --- tanya reifsteck <tattingt78@...> escribió: >
          hi laura~
          > nice to meet you and welcome to the grp! I enjoy
          > torchon and bucks lace and it is great to be able to
          > share with someone.. can't wait to see some of your
          > work.. well happy lacing..
          > tanya
          > tattingt78@...
          > --- Laura Haupt <lhaupt99@...> wrote:
          > > Hello!!
          > > My name is Laura. I started to make bobbin lace 7
          > > years ago. I wove in the loom and I was wanted to
          > > take a class from spinning to rueca. I saw my
          > > teacher
          > > weave bobbins, and she taught me it and I never
          > > could
          > > stop. I prefer to make Bucks, Torchon, Cluny,
          > > Russian
          > > lace. Here, in Argentine, it is dificcult to
          > obtain
          > > materials and people with whom to share my works
          > or
          > > designs.
          > > I am 36 years old an live in Buenos Aires. I am an
          > > accountant and I work in a company. I I am
          > married
          > > and have two daughters. They are 5 and 3 years
          > old.
          > >
          > > I hope to be able to share things with this group.
          > > am studying English, and hope to improve.
          > > Bye.

          > > Yahoo! Messenger
          > > Comunicación instantánea gratis con tu gente.
          > > http://messenger.yahoo.es

          > http://auctions.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Messenger
          Comunicación instantánea gratis con tu gente.
          http://messenger.yahoo.es
        • Lorelei Halley
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
            Welcome, Laura!
            Lorelei, near Chicago
          • dominique
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
              long live the web then !... welcome
              dominique from France

              Laura Haupt à dit à Ò[bobbinlace] IntroduceÓ.
              [01/Fev/2002Ven 16:18]