Re: New and lost

  • deastrega
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
      Lorelei,

      Thanks for the info, I'm going to try it again... I cannot find any
      bobbin lace resources (people, stores, etc.) anywhere near me. The
      closest group I've heard of is more than 4 hours away from me. If
      there is someone on the list who is near West Central Florida (Tampa,
      St. Pete, Orlando), who knows of a resource near here, I'd love to
      know of one!!! By the way, I was born in Chicago, but have been in FL
      since I was 9...

      Gina
      Brandon, FL USA

      --- In bobbinlace@y..., "Lorelei Halley" <lorelei@m...> wrote:
      > Gina
      I want to help, but it is really hard to do