Newbe

  • Donald
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2010
      Hi I am Donald OliverAka Duck .I am married Male been Crocheting38 years and I haves tatted since 2004 .and been bobbin lacing a short while .Learnning all from Mark Myers Aka Tatman.do all crafts ,but Love lacework the best.looking forward to learning more Donald Oliver(Duck).
    • Mark Myers
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2010
        Welcome to the bobbin lace list, Duck!!! Nice to see you on here. You will
        learn loads more just by chatting about this lace here on this wonderful
        group. Yes it is an addictive hobby. Keep at it!

        --
        Mark, aka Tatman
        website: http://www.tat-man.net