Happy New Year and another BL project done!

  • Mark, aka Tatman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
      To bring in the new year 2010 I finished this morning another UFO bobbin
      lace project that has been on my pillow since last year

      http://www.tat-man.net/bobbinburg/BLgallery/Bruges_Valentine_heart.jpg

      It is Valentine's Day Heart on page 92 of Edna Sutton's book
      "Bruges Flower Lace" done in Bokens 60/2 offwhite linen
      thread.  Real fun pattern to do.  Of course I am my worst
      critic.  I think....I know....I messed up some of the plait and picot
      fillings on the side.  Some of the pattern stumped me and didn't
      match the picuture.  So I tried my best to make the filling look like
      the picture.  Now on to another large project from the same
      book.  "Blossom Time", page 95. :)

      in freezing
      Greenville, IL USA trying to stay warm in single digit F weather.....
      --
      Mark, aka Tatman
      website: http://www.tat-man.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
        Nice work Mark. Congrats on finishing a UFO, something I should try harder to do.

        Jenny in Sydney

      • BarbaraG
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
          Another nice piece Mark and a book that I also have. My goal is to finish things up to, but I can see that your a lot faster at it than I am, so I better get going!

          It's past noon and only 6 degrees outside....freezing is right!

          Barbar G
          www.barbaragordon.ws