South Africa

  • BURR Christa-Maria
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      I can't believe it. I am actually in South Africa. I had planned to
      pop this question earlier but just couldn't do it because I was just
      to occupied with spending the week before in Germany and helping my
      sister move our 86year old mother into a home, a major trauma.

      Well, today I am in Pretoria and the whole trip is only 2 weeks ending
      in Cape. I did want to ask though (in case there are members in South
      Africa) whether there is anything lace-related I should not miss. That
      happened to me a few years ago when I was in Moskau STANDING at the
      right time in front of the right building not knowing that inside was
      a big wonderful lace exhibition. Sigh.

      Thanks for any info if there is any.
      Blessings,
      Christa from Virginia, USA