New Member about me

  • Leticia Rubio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2008
      Hello Everyone:

      My name is Leticia Peter I live in Madisonville Louisiana with my husband and my 2yr old daughter.  I'm a stay home mom and decide to start a business of Bobbin Lace Clothes, Hairbows, Bows for Crocs and Princess, Fairy and Mermaids Clips.  I'm from Puerto Rico and there Bobbin Lace is very famous.  We use it for Wedding Veils, Handdkerchief, Newborn Blankets and Headbands, Table Runners and Tablecloths.  That is why I decide to bring this beautiful pieces here to the state.

      Thanks and Have a Nice Day,
      Leticia Peter
      www.bobbinlacebaby.net

    • Sharon Doig
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2008
        Hi Leticia,
        I'm Sharon and I live in Australia.  Yes, all sorts of lace is very beautiful. I do enjoy making it myself.

        Cheers.

        Sharon

        Sharon Doig in Canberra - Australia
        E: po_box_304@...