Edda welcome

  • Edda e Mauro
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2001
      Ciao!
      My name is Edda Guastalla, I am 36, my husband is 41 and my 2 sons, Dario and Fabio, are 11 and 9. I live near Brescia, in Italy.
      I love singing, I am a contralto in a poliphonic choir (http://digilander.iol.it/gennanates) .
      I love writing in calligraphy, ( http://digilander.iol.it/calligrafie) and my oldest love is tatting, my mother teached me when I was 8.
      Two years ago I started to do myself the patterns because in italian there are few magazine about "chiacchierino" and not very fine. So I have done a website for this love, too (http://digilander.iol.it/chiacchierino) i hope to make an english version soon. I studied it at school 20 years ago, and I remember something because I love Beatles and know their songs.(I studied french and german, too, but i don't remember anything).
      Excuse me for my english.
      My tat-friend Eliana send me a lot of letters with addresses of tatting websites and I read yours there.
      Ciao
      Edda

    • Angellvr23@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2001
        In a message dated 10/6/01 2:55:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        mauro.edda@... writes:

        > http://digilander.iol.it/chiacchierino

        I want to view your sight and sure wish I had the translation for your
        wonderful

        Segnalibro nero e lamè

        pattern I love it you do wonderful work :O) gonna see if I can find someone
        to translate for me LOLOLOL

        Dana

      • Edda e Mauro
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2001
          OK,
          I made the diagrams of "segnalibro nero e lamè" and of the red butterflies.
          Someone want to make me know if it is sufficiently clear?

          mauro.edda@... writes:

          > http://digilander.iol.it/chiacchierino

          I want to view your sight and sure wish I had the translation for your
          wonderful

          Segnalibro nero e lamè

          pattern I love it you do wonderful work :O) gonna see if I can find someone
          to translate for me LOLOLOL

          Dana

        • Jabberjavw
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 9, 2001
            This was a fabulous site.
            will definitely have to figure out how to translate some of the
            instructions.

            Jill in Mi
            http://www.geocities.com/jabberjavw/index.html
            Researching:BOYCE, COBB, JOHNSON, TRUTSCH, SCHEPEL, CHASE, GARLOCK

          • Angellvr23@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2001
              Could you please tell me where it is I wanted the "segnalibro nero e lamè"
              and would love to see :) oh goodness can't believe you put in english so
              excited and anxiously awaiting :)

              Dana

            • Angellvr23@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 9, 2001
                In a message dated 10/9/01 6:47:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
                jabberjavw@... writes:

                > Jill in Mi
                > http://www.geocities.com/jabberjavw/index.html

                Jill may I get the patterns for your beautiful crocheted flowers ::::bats the
                eyelashes real pretty :::::: thank you in advanced :)

                Dana