Guess Who/??

  • fkuhn_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hello everybody,
      I've been a member of this group longer than I can remember but due to
      circumstances not under my control I've been in quite mode and just
      listening. Designing new products for needlework and getting them ready
      for market has been a challenge this past year.

      More to come later on the dragons I've kept in their caves and the
      princesses/princes that I've rescued.LOL

      In the mean time it is party time at http://www.stitchaway.com

      A Happy, Healthy New Year to all!!

      Fred
      http://www.stitchaway.com