IOLI Fall Memberships Due

  • Laurie J. Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Dear Lacemakers,

      If you are a member in IOLI, I'd like to ask a favor of you. When you
      receive your Fall issue of the Bulletin (any day now!), please look at the
      label, if your membership is due to be renewed, then there will be in all
      caps:

      TIME TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN IOLI!

      If it's not there, you can see when it will be there by the line above your
      name that says Winter2008, Spring2008, Summer2008, etc. That is the time or
      year and year of your last Bulletin before you need to renew.

      If you send in your membership before I send email and mail reminders, you
      save IOLI amazing amounts of money and me untold amounts of time.

      Lace in Peace,
      Laurie

      PS - I plan to send this message 4 times a year to this list, if you would
      rather I not send this message on this list, please let me know and I will
      stop immediately. -ljh

      PPS - If you have any questions about your membership in IOLI or joining
      IOLI, please don't hesitate to contact me. You could also visit
      http://www.internationaloldlacers.org/membership.html (cut and paste it into
      your internet browser) -ljh

      Laurie J Hughes
      Silicon Valley, CA (formerly the Valley of Hearts Delight)

      Bobbin lace, social history, gardening