attachments

  • dllibby@pacifier.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
      Hello everyone,
      I've changed the settings on this list to discard all attachments.
      Hopefully this will help with the virus problem that's been going
      around lately. If you have a special file you want us to see, please
      download it to the "Files" section on the bobbinlace page at
      yahoogroups. Thank you, Kathe, for the suggestion.

      August 19th marks the 2nd year that this group has been around. We
      now have 157 members! Congratulations!!

      Lynda Libby, moderator
    • Dena
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
        HI Lynda;
        When I opened the e-mail from you Norton alerted me that there was a virus. "W32.Magistr.24676@mm"
        I was able to repair the file following Norton instructions of what I should do.
        All is well with the world.
        However, I had a BI fall Tuesday evening that split my forehead open, sprained my wrist, cracked a rib and severely bruised a knee. Fred. my husband, raised me to the Er where they ran x-rays of my wrist, and a CT scan of my head. I have Fybromyalgia and osteoporosis but I am on the mend now.
        I can't wait till my hand heals so I can start on the Barbie Wedding gown and the miniature version of the birdcage. Thanks for all the help you have given me.

        DENA ARRINGTON
        FAD DESIGNS
        A PET WILL BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY!
        I've changed the settings on this list to discard all attachments.
        Hopefully this will help with the virus problem that's been going
        around lately. If you have a special file you want us to see, please
        download it to the "Files" section on the bobbinlace page at
        yahoogroups. Thank you, Kathe, for the suggestion.

        August 19th marks the 2nd year that this group has been around. We
        now have 157 members! Congratulations!!

        Lynda Libby, moderator

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • frits en stephanie herlaar
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
          op 04-08-2001 15:32 schreef Dena op mickey2@...:

          > However, I had a BI fall Tuesday evening that split my forehead open, sprained
          > my wrist, cracked a rib and severely bruised a knee. Fred. my husband, raised
          > me to the Er where they ran x-rays of my wrist, and a CT scan of my head. I
          > have Fybromyalgia and osteoporosis but I am on the mend now.
          > I can't wait till my hand heals so I can start on the Barbie Wedding gown and
          > the miniature version of the birdcage. Thanks for all the help you have given
          > me.
          >
          > DENA ARRINGTON
          > FAD DESIGNS
          > A PET WILL BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY!

          Thats awfull Dena, hope you'll be without pain very soon, but spraining
          hurts more than breaking, isn't it? My son Peter broke his arm last week, on
          our vacation in Brugge Belgium! He had to be operated in the middle of the
          night! We spended almost three days in the St.Jan hospital in that wonderful
          city! I haven't heard him about pain since the operation! I was very happy
          that I went to the bookshop there just that afternoon before he fell. Now I
          have great new lace-books: Brugs Bloemwerk- Staes Anninck (Brugges
          Flowers),
          Stjernetegn - Jana Novak and Aase Gliese (Horoscope-signs),
          A Bouquet of lace 2- Anninck Staes,
          Klöppel-Bilder - Barbara Saupe.
          Unfortunately I can't find the best book, I want to make something out of
          that book.
          I have a book-list from the bookshop in Brugge, if anyone wants to know what
          they sell I can type some over maybe??

          I am also very pleased that the attechments can't be send anymore. Had no
          trouble with virusses but my computer wanted to go online every letter I
          tried to open, and I don't internet by cable!

          Greetings,
          Stephanie, Holland
        • pepeduque@airtel.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2001
            Hello to all the group,

            My e-mail program was infected by a virus and automatically was sending
            e-mails with attachments to all my mail list.

            Please, excuse me if any of you have received e-mails with attachments
            of my e-mail program.

            Pepe Sánchez from Sevilla.

            http://pepeduque.eresmas.com

            Juega a Verano Qtal! y consigue regalos seguros. Envía qtal al 4090.
            Más info en http://www.qtal.com o envía ayu qtal al 4090