Hummingbird has flown

  • Lynda Libby
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2007
      Hi,
      I just finished making my hummingbird following Louise Colgan's DVD.
      It was a fun project and went along pretty quickly. Next week I'm
      taking a class with Louise. I'll be making a celtic cross. I'll post
      the picture of that when it gets finished. The hummingbird is in my
      photo album here and also on my own website.

      Lynda Libby
      Vancouver, WA
      http://www.lyndasbookbinding.com
    • Marji Sakievich

        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2007
          Hi Lynda,

          How fortunate for you to get to Louise's workshop...please give her my very best wishes....say they are from Joy in Australia....I recently bough the cds and her book too.

          Your Hummingbird is great as is all your other Lace from the book

          Happy Lace making

          Joy
          joybern1@...
          http://artbyjoymac.blogspot.com
          I just finished making my hummingbird following Louise Colgan's DVD.
          It was a fun project and went along pretty quickly. Next week I'm
          taking a class with Louise. I'll be making a celtic cross. I'll post
          the picture of that when it gets finished. The hummingbird is in my
          photo album here and also on my own website.

          Lynda Libby
          Vancouver, WA
          http://www.lyndasbookbinding.com

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • joybern1@bigpond.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2007
            Hi Marji,
            Yes please do put your Humming bird in an album for us to see

            Joy in OZ

              Message 6 of 6 , May 2, 2007
                Its gorgeous