Re: language/culture( was: PLEASE ORDER ...)

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      OK, I am not a moderator in this group but I do think it's time for
      this thread to end now. I do agree with what everyone has said. With
      every exchange I have sent out a reminder that we have members all
      over the world, and we all have different religous and political
      beliefs. I also do agree that advertisements should be minimal in a
      signature, anything more should be in the links page.

      Now hopfully no one should be affended, or get there toes stepped on.

      Hugs to all,
      Rebecca
      California

      --- In bobbinlace@yahoogroups.com, "Dorte Tennison"
      <DorteTennison@...> wrote:

      > You can be a christian as much as you like, and I will accept that,
      but also you must accept other for their believes, I don't belive in
      God, and I don't belive what is in the bible, if I whant to hear about
      God I will go to a church, and not a lace list. And also I do have a
      life with out a God ore a Jesus

      > Dorte

    • schott4567
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        No offence, but I have been a member for over 4 years (mostly lurking),
        however I will leave the group if posts like below don't stop.

        I didn't join to receive messages like these. You're probably not
        interested in hearing my religious convictions, and I am not interested
        to hear yours. Live and let live, but don't *advertise* in places that
        are out of place.
        Let's keep this list to bobbinlace!

        --- In bobbinlace@yahoogroups.com, JOE RATHIE <rathiema@...> wrote:

        I am sure that People who believe in this living god and saviour , to
        take them safely in the troublesome journey called Life will know that
        all his promises in the bible are indeed true, and he guides and
        protects us each and every day of our life.