Bobbin Exchange

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi all, I just wanted to let everyone know that partner exchange
      information has been emailed to those who signed up. If you emailed me
      your postage information and did not receive an email today, please
      let me know asap.

      Thank you,
      Rebecca
    • tessie grima

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 1, 2006
          Ok, Tess did get her email.

          --- In bobbinlace@yahoogroups.com, tessie grima <tereza022000@...>
          wrote:

          > HI i did not get any from you any names tess malta
          >
          > Rebecca <queenb30@...> wrote: Hi
          all, I just wanted to let everyone know that partner exchange
          > information has been emailed to those who signed up. If you
          emailed me
          > your postage information and did not receive an email today,
          please
          > let me know asap.
          >
          > Thank you,
          > Rebecca

        • Suzanne Williamson
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 28, 2006
            I just wanted to say that I got my bobbins today from Michelle and they are
            so lovely. I have posted a picture of them on the group under exchange
            photos. I really enjoyed being a part of the bobbin exchange again.

            Suzanne

            --

            "Just because you hear a buzzing-noise coming from a tree doesn't mean
            you're going to get any honey." Eeyore

          • Rebecca
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 12, 2006
              Thank goodness this matter has been cleared up. For all to know, if
              ever there if a problem please email me, and then give me 24 hours
              to reply. Unless I know of a problem, I only check my email once a
              day, and that is in the morning after I put my kids on the school
              bus. I hope this helps with any confusion.

              Happy lacing,
              Rebecca
              Prather California