Looking for a Book

  • karenplunkett
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
      Can't wait to start decorating!

      My next project is to begin to perfect the stitches I've been
      learning. I'm particularly interested in spiders. Lacy Susan told me
      of a book she thought I might like: Study of Torchon Spiders by Julie
      Hendrick. I've looked everywhere for it - Amazon, Borders, e-bay,
      Craig's List, half.com .... It would seem to be out of print and quite
      unavailable.

      Do any of you own this book, and if so, would you be willing to part
      with it for monetary compensation?

      Thanks, and happy Independence Day to the US folk!

      Karen P
    • lacemania@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
        You might want to ask Julie if she would be willing to print it again. She
        lives here in my neck of the woods. She has a website as well, Catchpin lace.
        There is a link on my main web page and from her site you can email her
        directly.

        Dianna Stevens
        Kent Washington, USA
        www.domesticarts.com

      • karenplunkett
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
          --- In bobbinlace@yahoogroups.com, lacemania@a... wrote:
          > You might want to ask Julie if she would be willing to print it
          again. She
          > lives here in my neck of the woods. She has a website as well,
          Catchpin lace.
          > There is a link on my main web page and from her site you can email
          her
          > directly.
          >

          > Dianna Stevens
          > Kent Washington, USA
          > www.domesticarts.com
          >
          >*****************
          Thanks Dianna!

          Hmmm... I'll be in Sequim and Olympia in September....

          Karen P
        • THOMAS SAKIEVIC

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
              Karen, I know she will be in town in August, as we have our Lace Day and she
              will be there.

              She has been traveling to the South to care for her parents quite a bit, so
              an email may be the best way to contact her. The business is mostly mail order.

              Hope that helps.

              Dianna Stevens
              Kent Washington, USA
              www.domesticarts.com