Re: Welcome to bobbinlace@onelist.com

  • jonh schmidt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2000
      Hi Beth.

      Although I manufacture & collect Lace makers bobbins, what I do in my spare
      time is what you do as a job, ie wildlife conservation'

      Would be interested to hear more about your work

      yours

      john
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2000
        --- In bobbinlace@egroups.com, BMcCslnd@... wrote:
        I am possessed by 4 cats & two dogs -- and that was a fun bunch to
        have in the cab of my truck for 1100 miles!!
        I've tried Tenerife, and Needlelace, but had tangled threads with
        the former, and was too impatient for the latter.
        > I also do costuming (medieval/renaissance).
        >
        > Happy New Year!
        > Beth

        Hi Beth, sorry to be so late responding, but just joined today. I
        can appreciate your trip, I made it with 2 kids and only 1 cat. *S*
        I am interested in tenerife, do you have the looms or did you use a
        pillow and pins? Do you have a source for looms & patterns?
        Costuming: have you read 'scagarb' here on e-groups. VERY active
        site. Good patterns, information and chatter. Chris