Re: change of name

  • Irene
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2005
      Hi Dorte and others,

      I like the sound of your new name, Dorte Tennison, it sounds like
      someone important!!!

      It's quiet on the list, is everybody making lace?

      Greetings from Canada,

      Irene
    • Dorte Tennison
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2005
        No I am not making lace at the moment, exept from the blonde, I am buzy packing all my things down into boxes, ready for moving in june. At the moment I am bundeling my books, god all mighty don't I have many books, that shows now that I am moving. all afternoon I was bundling them, and I have still about 250 books to go. I hope this is the last time I am going to move. Hopefully next time the girls have to do it.
        Love Dorte
        www.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dorte_zielke/my_photos

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2005
          Oh, Dorte, I mouved 11 times; I than wished a house
          on wheels or a waggon!!

          I saw Your photos about Your beautifull
          bobbin-collection and all the crafters. I'm sure You
          enjoi having a look at:
          http://www.kunsthandwerkerportal.de

          Erika

          --- Dorte Tennison <dorte.zielke@...> ha
          scritto:

          ---------------------------------
          No I am not making lace at the moment, exept from the
          blonde, I am buzy packing all my things down into
          boxes, ready for moving in june. At the moment I am
          bundeling my books, god all mighty don't I have many
          books, that shows now that I am moving. all afternoon
          I was bundling them, and I have still about 250 books
          to go. I hope this is the last time I am going to
          move. Hopefully next time the girls have to do it.
          Love Dorte
          www.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dorte_zielke/my_photos
          Denne mail er blevet scannet for virus af TDC
          Mailfilter.

          Hi Dorte and others,

          I like the sound of your new name, Dorte Tennison,
          it sounds like
          someone important!!!

          It's quiet on the list, is everybody making lace?

          Greetings from Canada,

          Irene

          c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
          Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          Release Date: 29-04-2005

          Terms of Service.

          Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto pi� divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica� Scaricalo ora!
          http://it.messenger.yahoo.it
        • Dorte Zielke
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2005
            Mojn Erika
            Aint you a Spieli to? I have be moving about 11 times in all in my adult
            life. Hopefully this is my last.
            Dorte