Re: [bobbinlace] Lacers Prayer

  • Cindy B
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
      From message 2909

      "Lord, let me grow old like beautiful
      lace, cherished and treasured and care for with
      grace."

      From message 2920

      The Lacemaker's Prayer.

      From broken thread, and bending pins,
      Brittle parchment and unmarked pricking,
      Lumpy pillows, and half-hitches that run,
      And people who say "Is that *all* that you've done?"
      Good Lord, deliver us.

      My son Johnny is home from Iraq! HOOAH!
      WA National Guard 81st BCT

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Rebecca
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
        Cindy,
        Thank you so very much. You have come to my rescue. LOL

        I am so glad to hear that you son is home safe and sound. Please
        give him my thank you for that he has done for us.

        Lot of love
        Rebecca

        --- In bobbinlace@yahoogroups.com, Cindy B <cakl@y...> wrote:
        > From message 2909
        >
        > "Lord, let me grow old like beautiful
        > lace, cherished and treasured and care for with
        > grace."
        >
        > From message 2920
        >
        > The Lacemaker's Prayer.
        >
        > From broken thread, and bending pins,
        > Brittle parchment and unmarked pricking,
        > Lumpy pillows, and half-hitches that run,
        > And people who say "Is that *all* that you've done?"
        > Good Lord, deliver us.
        >

        > My son Johnny is home from Iraq! HOOAH!
        > WA National Guard 81st BCT

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Laurin Heemskerk-Stevens
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
          Cindy
          Congratulations that your son came home safety en wealthy!
          Greetings
          Laurin

          Laurin, <http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/laurin862002/my_photos>
          http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/laurin862002/my_photos

          lace, cherished and treasured and care for with
          grace."

          From message 2920

          The Lacemaker's Prayer.

          From broken thread, and bending pins,