Re: [bobbinlace] Bobbin Raffle

  • Lisa Kirkham
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Greetings!
      I have a serious question for you - I am in need of the history of bobbin
      lace in the southern United States, especially between 1800 and 1845.

      Was it made on any of the plantations? What articles were made -such as
      collars, fans, handkerchiefs, trim for babies clothing, brides, etc.?

      Thank you in advance for your help!
      Lisa in Va.