Re: [bobbinlace] Question re swaps

  • Dorte Zielke
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2004
      to Liz and evrybody else that is interested
      I too like the Idear, on the German e-mail group the made a list fore thouse who was interested, I would like to know how that should be done I have never tryed things like that.
      Dorte,(Denmark)
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2004
        I have never been incharge of an exchange, but I have headed up the
        Secretpal commity for my quilt guild......(not that I'm
        volunteering, but I could give pointers)LOL

        Rebecca
        California

        --- In bobbinlace@yahoogroups.com, "Dorte Zielke"