Re: [bobbinlace] Welcome Micki

  • Dorte Zielke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hello Ann
      Where in Yorkshire do you live, I used to live in Beverley
      Love Dorte

      Welcome Micki. I am a miniaturist too so we have something else in common as well as lacemaking. I make mini lace for my dollshouse. I am not near to you as I live in Yorkshire but at least I am this side of the 'pond'.

      Ann

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • ann.humphreys
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        Welcome Micki. I am a miniaturist too so we have something else in common as well as lacemaking. I make mini lace for my dollshouse. I am not near to you as I live in Yorkshire but at least I am this side of the 'pond'.

        Ann

      • micki cameron
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
          thanks for the welcome Ann, nice to know there is someone just down the road from instead across the pond! At the moment I am trying out a new shawl knitting pattern in mini but once I have mastered that I will draw the lace pillow closer and give lace a try. Perhaps I can post what difficulties I experience and get some comments as how to fix it?

          thanks
          Micki
          Scotland