BUTTERFLY PATTERNS

  • pepeduque@airtel.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hello to all bobbinlace groups!!!!!!

      I am a spanish and I am learning to make bobbinlace.
      I have seen in internet some works of butterfly. I will like
      make a bobbinlace butterfly but I have not butterfly patterns.

      Please, if anyone have a butterfly pattern send me by e-mail.
      I have some other patterns and I will send to the one who send
      me a butterfly pattern.

      Thank you to all the bobbinlace group.

      (por favor, si alguien habla castellano, me encantaría
      comunicarme en este idioma, ya que el inglés no lo escribo
      correctamente. Gracias.)

      pepe.
    • Elizabeth Cameron
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2001
        Hola Pepe,
        No se si tengo una mariposa, pero voy a buscar. Soy Elizabeth, Sudafricana
        del Ciudad de Cabo. Si puedo ayudarte en algo, estoy a sus ordenes.
        Besos

        Now for everyone else,
        I'm not sure if I have any butterfly prickings but I will look and see.
        I've been lurking on this list for almost a year now, but haven't had much
        to say. My youngest daughter is getting married at the end of March, so I
        have been busy doing things for that. I've made a hankerchief edging to put
        on the ring pillow, I've been doing lots of embroidery and am now busy with
        all the dresses.
        I live near Cape Town, South Africa at the foot of the African continent.
        Cheers,
        Elizabeth
      • pepeduque@airtel.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2001
          Hello Elizabeth,

          You are very nice. All the people in this group is very nice.

          You speak very good spanish. Where do you learned to speak in spanish?

          I understand you are very busy with your daughter's married, and I wish
          her to be very happy. My daughter are 15 years old and is learning
          bobbinlace too, and I have a son who is 18 years old but has not
          girlfriend yet.

          I live in Sevilla, Spain, near to river Guadalquivir.

          Thank you for all.

          Always your,