curling

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Greetings All,

      Thanks to everyone who responded about my curling question. My second
      piece is on the pillow. I've worked out all the bugs, and have one or
      two more fans to do. I'll hopefully get to finish it tomorrow (I'm
      pulling paper off the bathroom wall tonight.) Then by Sunday, it
      should be ready to remove.

      I tried to not pull so hard on the foot side pairs, and am leaving it
      to "set" on the pillow, so I'm hoping for better results. crossed
      fingers

      Mary who'd much rather be practicing than pulling paper of the walls.
      Waaaaa!