Bobbins ffor my 4H Girls

  • valerie67871
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Rebecca I hit the wrong button and deleted your address
      so have to thank you on list.
      We got the bobbins today but the girls haven't seen
      them yet. They will be so pleased.
      Thank you so much for being so generous. They will
      have to get beads to spangle them. I bet they won't
      mind a bit.
      Thanks again
      Valerie
    • Rebecca
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        Oh your welcome sweety I hope the girls like them. And your right, I
        don't think they will mind one bit spangeling them. ;-)

        Rebecca

        --- In bobbinlace@yahoogroups.com, "valerie67871"