Re: [bobbinlace] Re: Updated webshot

  • Ann-Marie Lördal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      Thank you so much for your praises (word?). It was fun making the water
      lily, my son got it as a christmas gift. Now I am going to make another
      simple pattern from Jana Novak for a candle stick as a gift for my SIL´s
      birthday. I like making things that "get ready" when I knot off the last
      pair, I am not very fond of sewing the pieces to cloth.
      Yours
      Ann-Marie
      http://community.webshots.com/user/annma1
      If there is an attachment that is called sanitizer along with my mails
      it is from my mailserver that checks all my in- and outcoming mails
      for viruses.

      **bowing before Ann** I'm not wearthy.......I'm not worthy! ;-D

      Those are just amaizing Ann. You are so tallented.

      Rebecca