Re: Can anyone help?

  • JMMAcademy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hello Lace in my neck of the woods is not doing too bad. My 15 yo
      daughter is a lace addict. She has won first place on many lace items at the fair.
      She loves lace. We have also taught around 9 other young people under17.
      Young kids seem to pick up on it so easily. In our house we would be lost without
      our lace. Hannah Moad SW Missouri

    • Lynda Libby
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
        Hi all,
        I'm so excited! I just finished a big sampler from a class I took on
        torchon lace from Lia Baumeister last month. It is 26 inches long and 6
        inches wide. People ask me what I'm going to do with it, what's it for, and
        frankly I don't know, but it was fun to make and I learned a lot. Maybe
        I'll frame it.

        Also, in August I finished another project from the book, Special Effects in
        Bobbin Lace. It took quite a while to finally get that one done. I've
        posted pictures of both of these in my album under "Photos" on the
        yahoogroups bobbinlace page. My pillows are empty - time to start something
        else.

        Just had to let you know,
        Lynda Libby
        Vancouver, WA
      • Ann-Marie Lördal
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
          Hi
          Your lace is beautiful and the sampler is impressive! It must have taken
          quite some time to make it. The christmas tree is nice, where did you find
          the pattern for it? It would be nice doing for christmas.
          Yours
          Ann-Marie
          http://community.webshots.com/user/annma1

          > Hi all,
          > I'm so excited! I just finished a big sampler from a class I took on
          > torchon lace from Lia Baumeister last month. It is 26 inches long and 6
          > inches wide. People ask me what I'm going to do with it, what's it for,
          and
          > frankly I don't know, but it was fun to make and I learned a lot. Maybe
          > I'll frame it.
          >
          > Also, in August I finished another project from the book, Special Effects
          in
          > Bobbin Lace. It took quite a while to finally get that one done. I've
          > posted pictures of both of these in my album under "Photos" on the
          > yahoogroups bobbinlace page. My pillows are empty - time to start
          something
          > else.
          >
          > Just had to let you know,
          > Lynda Libby
          > Vancouver, WA

        • E.G.F.
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2003
            I tried to contact per email Lia Baumeister because I
            want to buy her book "CHANTILY" but I had no answer.
            Could You tell her?
            Erika

            --- Lynda Libby <dllibby@...> ha scritto:

[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

            Terms of Service.

            Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
            http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/