Re: [bobbinlace] Intro

  • Sherree L. Givens
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi Linda;

      Welcome to the group. I'm also new to bobbin lace
      making. My first project is a torchon book mark too.

      What kind of a pillow and bobbins did your sister
      recommend that you get to start with? I made all my
      stuff. That's why I'm asking. I think I need to buy.

      Good luck with the great "new" needle art, it will
      be fun to learn this together.

      Happy lacemaking,
      Sherree

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • jeanne.brockway
      Message 60 of 60 , Feb 27
        Hello all, I have been fascinated by Bobbin lace for quite awhile now. I finally dove in and bought a kit. I haven't been brave enough or really had an uninterrupted 2-3hours to sit and concentrate on getting started. I read everything I can find and will keep you all informed when I finally start.
        Jeanne

        Sent from my iPad