Re: British Lace Museums

  • Tom Logan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Dear Betty & all who have replied,

      thank you for the input re lace museums in Britain.
      I was steered toward The Lace Guild in England & from there I have
      learned about the lace days in October, some of which I hope I can get
      to, especially Edinburgh on Oct. 7th.
      Thanks again, & when I recover from the jet lag, I shall give you all a
      review of what I have seen (and can remember!)
      Geraldine Logan