Is anybody out there?

  • Lynda Libby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2000
      Hi everyone.

      I was beginning to wonder if there was a problem with my new e-mail
      address, but I guess everyone's just been quiet.

      Well, I've made the move from Holland to Vancouver,WA. We're very
      busy painting and remodeling, plus trying to get unpacked. I brought
      my travel lace pillow, but I haven't had time to work on it yet. The
      rest of my lace supplies are being shipped. They should arrive the
      middle of August.

      I heard somewhere about a lace weekend in the Puget Sound area in
      August. Does anyone have information about it?

      Let's hear from you,
      Lynda