List Volume

  • Yorkshire Lace
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2002
      > > You're not kidding! I didn't have time to check my
      > > mail for a couple of days, and when I did get
      > round to
      > > it I had 50 messages in my Inbox. Wow!
      > >
      > > Annetta.
      >
      > That's not much :-))) My normal amount of mail is
      > about 200 every
      > day :-))))))) I joined a lot of Yahoo-groups last
      > year and found a lot of
      > friends on the internet. But I'm glad I don't have
      > to answer every
      > email :-)))) I love to read and meet so many people
      > through the net!
      > Stephanie

      It is nice to meet people through the net that you
      wouldn't meet any other way. When I was at Uni, I was
      on a couple of chat lists that were really cool. But I
      ended up spending so much time reading emails that I
      didn't have time for anything else, so I had to cut
      back. Now I'm just on 2 lists - Bobbinlace and
      Lacemaking. So I have time to go bellringing, play in
      a brass band, and even make lace!

      Annetta.

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com