OT - Monique from QLD

  • jwsmoore
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
      I'm sorry to post to the group like this, but I received an email from M and
      C Ingold, saying she had sent an email to another address. Maybe it failed
      because the question was asked if I had two addresses.

      I then replied to the email that came into my private inbox. My email came
      back "failure to deliver". It was a yahoo.com email address for Monique.

      So... that story to say if Monique "lady lace making from Queensland" is in
      this group, please email me on the following:

      jwsmoore@...

      Once again sorry to send this to the whole group.

      Regards,

      Susan, W. Aust