Re: Sad news

  • elationrelation
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
      "This is Joanne, Glenys' daughter. In afraid my mum passed away last night (16th July) after a long and uphill battle with cancer."

      I am so sorry to hear this. I can share from my own death experience, that you now have another guardian angel watching over you and your family. In many ways, she will be even closer to you now, than before. I am certain you will feel her presence when she has more energy and adjusts to all the profound love and assistance on the Other Side.

      Divine blessings,
      Susan Reishus