hungarian folk art bobbin lace

  • Axa .
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      Hi All,

      I would like to show you my latest creation: A bracelet with bobbin lace
      technique. The pattern is a hungarian folk motive from south part of
      Hungary: Sárköz. They very like the leaves in their bobbin laces.

      I hope you like it!
      http://csipke-csoda.blogspot.hu/2013/04/a-sarkozi-gaboca-csipke.html

      thank you for coming to see

      Axa

    • Lorelei Halley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2013
        Very pretty

        "I would like to show you my latest creation: A bracelet Axa"

        Lorelei