bobbins and lace related books and patterns for sale

  • champsvert24
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
      I have tried lace making and have discovered it is not for me. I have a collection of materials I would like to sell. I prefer to sell it all in one group, so that is the way I am listing it now. If no one buys the lot, then I may split things up to sell at some future time.

      The group of items includes:

      50 (fifty) identical wooden bobbins in like new condition, 4 3/8 inches long. They look somewhat like the bobbins sold by Lacis in their kit, but they are not the same. They also resemble what the Bobbin Lace Making book by Nottingham calls French bobbins.

      Bobbin Lace Making by Pamela Nottingham, paperback, excellent condition, Batsford pub.1983

      How to Make Battenburg Lace by Kay Montclare, softcover,excellent condition, 1982

      Two lace patterns, one about 30" by 24" on heavy blueprint type paper, and the other for a Battenburg collar. Both patterns appear unused and are in perfect condition.

      Traditional Lace Making by Sally Johanson, excellent condtion, hardback with dust jacket, 1974

      Battenberg and Point Lace Book by Nellie Brown, softback, excellent condition,Lacis publication l974

      If you buy everything, the price is $100 plus shipping from Washington State. Paypal preferred. Thank you.
    • Susan Logothetis
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
        is this still available?