Re: [bobbinlace] Re: lace design software

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 22, 2013
      My husband bought me Easy Lace as a gift to help me create patterns some years ago now and it was cheaper than Lace 2000 the then current program now superseded but it wasn’t easy to use so I did get Lace 2000 so worth taking that into considering before you buy. I did learn to use easy lace but have been much happier with Lace 2000. Sue

      Sorry, obviously not making myself clear. Its not the name of a program. I'm trying to find some sort of program that I can draw lace patterns on. I know there are some, but which is best value for money and easy to work with? Lace 8 appears good, but is fairly pricey. Is there anything else? Ros