Re: [bobbinlace] lace design software

  • Brenda Mann
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
      Did anyone mention Jo Edkin's site with her free program?  http://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/lace/makelace/index.htm%c2%a0
      She also has a page of blank grids that I have found helpful.http://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/lace/design.htm%c2%a0

      Brenda in Minnesota

      --

      Gillian Jewell

    • Sue
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 22, 2013
        My husband bought me Easy Lace as a gift to help me create patterns some years ago now and it was cheaper than Lace 2000 the then current program now superseded but it wasn’t easy to use so I did get Lace 2000 so worth taking that into considering before you buy. I did learn to use easy lace but have been much happier with Lace 2000. Sue

        Sorry, obviously not making myself clear. Its not the name of a program. I'm trying to find some sort of program that I can draw lace patterns on. I know there are some, but which is best value for money and easy to work with? Lace 8 appears good, but is fairly pricey. Is there anything else? Ros