Re: Argh, square tallies help?

  • mkhoshuei
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
      Thank you all for your advice,links and support! :)
      I am managing a bit better now, by dropping the middle bobbin onto the pillow, meaning I only need to keep tension on two bobbins and can concentrate on wrapping the worker around the static ones. They're not looking much better, but I'm finishing them faster and the swearing has reduced significantly! >.< :D
      I will definitely do a practice strip in the relevant thread and pricking guage next time I do a pattern with tallies.