Help!

  • Pat Kasell
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 3:43 PM
      Once again, I am looking to the experts out there for help. I have never
      been happy with the results of my attempts to sew lace to fabric. I have a
      piece of lace completed that needs a circle-shaped piece of fabric sewn
      into the center and I have a small lace for a hanky, but can't find a
      'hanky blank' that fits, so I need to do my own. Are there certain tricks
      to this? Would anybody be willing to share some hints. Are there any
      books that have a good description of this process?

      Thanks, once again, for your help,
      Pat K.
    • Barbara
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11 9:25 AM
        I am trying to put my Hummingbird photo in my folder, but it went into
        Mary in NE folder instead. My tells me: "You do not have the
        privileges to perform this operation", but I can put it into someone
        else's instead. Weird and Help!

        Sorry Mary in NE

        Barbara/WI
      • Barbara

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 12 11:39 AM
            >Sorry Mary in NE
            >
            > Barbara/WI

            8-) Not a problem Barbara. It's partly my fault. When I set up my
            album I didn't designate that only the moderator & I could add/delete
            photos. Now I can't figure out how to do that. <8-\

            By the way, your hummer is beautiful! I have a Russian tape lace
            butterfly to finish before I can start my Milanese Hummingbird. You
            just gave me some more incentive.

            Mary in NE