      Subject: Re: [bobbinlace] information please
      To: bobbinlace@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2014, 9:09 AM

      Hi

      Guess I will have to get on with making one

      They are my own design. I have had a little problem
      with the wire hoop, it likes to get entangled with the
      clothing  but you can make the out of the same golden
      tread that the spider is made of

      I will get back to you on that

      Take care

      -------Original
      Message-------

      From:
      lacelady295@...
      Date:
      04-02-2014 16:45:35
      To: bobbinlace@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bobbinlace] information
      please

      I am a member of this group and I was looking at the
      photo files, all very beautiful. In K's lace file there
      is a picture of a pair of earrings Imag0463 posted to file
      May 29, 2013. I would like to know if there is a chance I
      could get a copy of the pricking. They are green with a gold
      spider in the center in a teardrop wire hoop.
      Kathy

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic