11096Re: [bobbinlace] Bobbin lace patterns

  • Frederica Brown
    Jan 10, 2014
      Thanks for the lead! You might be right. I'm going to hunt it down and go count my pennies!

      Fredi in Northern NJ

      On Jan 10, 2014, at 2:55 AM, "Karen Sammie Manduca" <kazaman44@...> wrote:

      I suspect they could be from Yusai Fukujama's book.
      Karen in Malta

      Sent from my iPad

      On 10 Jan 2014, at 01:13 am, <fredericabrownphd@...> wrote:

      I keep seeing patterns for motifs where there is a number in the upper left-hand corner and very minimal directions for the motifs such as number of pairs and where to begin. Can someone tell me what book this might be from? One of the motifs is of a bird another is a mushroom and they appear to be tape lace if I'm not mistaken. Any ideas?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic