      Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 9:33 AM
      Subject: RE: [bobbinlace] Re: New to the group

      Hi,

      Yes I am part of the guild, and will be there this month.
      Have to return a few library books.
      Maybe see you there?
      Jess

      To: bobbinlace@yahoogroups.com
      From: joy.mckenzie@...
      Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 21:21:22 +1100

      Hi There,
      No I am not in the Lace guild, I was quite a few years ago but things just got in the way......I was in a group of lace makers in Sale.....a great group of ladies we me every month.
      I lost my husband of nearly 59 years in 2011 so I moved to be near to one of my daughters so now I am too far away to go.
      Hugs
      Joy