11084Painting and wishing I was lacing

  • Celtic Dream Weaver
    Dec 16, 2013
       I have been spending lots of time painting in the last few weeks. Painting lace bobbins. I have a couple on ebay right now...one of them ending today which is a square bobbin. The other one is beaded up and bird in a cage Midland. But I do wish I was lacing instead. I won some nice bobbins in raffles when I attended the Lace Day event in Ithaca, New York. I keep looking at them wishing right now I could take the time to make some bobbin lace. I have much to do around my house also. Starting to feel the stress of it all. So much to do and so little time. Is that what the Mad Hatter said...I think that rabbit was reading my mind.
         Usually I made each one of my children a hand made Christmas ornament. Time is running out for that. But if I could find a day...where I am not sitting over my painting or something else I might make some dough art ornaments. I did that years ago and believe it or not...those same ornaments are on my tree this year.
         So do any of the rest of you feel kinda stressed out this year? Are you rushing to make that one Christmas gift? What are you working on...and lastly.....lastly....lastly...
         I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE CHRISTMAS CARDS THAT WERE MADE FOR THE EXCHANGE...can you tell I am exited about seeing them...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
      Wind To Thy Wings,
      Sherry
      New York, US of America
      Nata 616