      From: Ana
      Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:34 PM
      Subject: [bobbinlace] Hi I'm new to the group

      Hi
      My name is Ana,
      I have 3 children 26, 24 and 12 years old. I am married and live in Stoke-on-Trent. UK.

      I have just restarted making lace after a gap of 10 years.I used to make Buckspoint and Freestyle lace but I've had to go back to the beginning and start again as I have found I really can't remember much beyond the basic stitches.I guess at will come back but at the moment I am finding it frustrating

      Ana

      No virus found in this message.