Re: [boatdesign] My Grandpa's old Boat.....

  • mike goodwin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      From what I see , I thought it was a Pacemaker, I know where one is that looks identical
      . I'll get a shot of it .ChrisCraft and Pacemakers are hard to tell apart in some eras &
      sizes . There also were a lot of knockoff copies of designs in the 40's and 50's and lots
      of boat companies no longer around when the change came to fiberglass construction in the
      early 60's.

      Mike

      Chuck Leinweber wrote:

      > Nice pictures, Mike. Looks like it might be a ChrisCraft. I'll bet that helps, huh?
      >
      > Chuck

    • Mike Saunders
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        Whatever it is........it is beautiful. No doubt about it.

        mikeeeeeeeeee

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/