Re: [boatdesign] Re: Rhino boat

  • James Fuller
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1 10:49 AM
      You might look at this item that is up for bids on e-bay. It appears to be
      a commercial ad and they talk
      about spray application and different colors.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592847522&
      r=0&t=0

      James Fuller
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1 11:27 AM
        Thanks James.......I will look into that.

        Mike

        =====

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/