NMM

  • gmatkin@clara.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      I've received the following interesting news from the NMM:

      Gavin
      Coming soon to the NMM a new online searchable database National Register of
      Historic Vessels from the home page.

      http://www.nmm.ac.uk
      Kate Joyce
      Web Editor
      >>> 02/19/99 01:20am >>>
      comment_text = I'm a traditional small boat enthusiast. I can't
      tell you how disappointed I am by your site -
      there seems to be so little small boat material
      here. Whatever happened to Basil Greenhill's
      influence?

      British Maritime History isn't all the Victory
      and the Titanic! As you know far better than I
      do!!!!
      title = Mr
      first name(s) = Gavin
      surname = Atkin