Re: Stick-up Sharpie

  • timo4352@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2013
      I must apologize, as I just realized I've not kept up with my thread on this group. Too many threads end up uncompleted out there - I don't want mine to be one of them.
      My sharpie has been finished and launched - and I'm happy to report she sails quite well. No bad manners to speak of. I have had an enjoyable summer getting to know her and will be sorry to see that come to an end soon with the cooler weather coming. Some things never got done before I was out sailing her all the time instead of working on her. I'll have plenty of time this winter to do things like paint the rudder, that never got done this year. For some reason I'm not able to add my pics to my album here, but there are some here if you want to see them:

      I also have a blog that tells the whole story here:

      http://stickupsharpie.wordpress.com/