Re: The search for a practical folding boat goes on, and on, and on, and on...

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19, 2013
      This shows real diversity in folding boats. I especially admire the high quality aluminum Instaboat, but a trend seems to be toward plastic.
      http://pinterest.com/sermtanakul/folding-boat/

      I looked also for a big daysailer seen long ago but could not find it. Otherwise this is pretty slick.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58rrwE3myqw