Holy Toledo!

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      I followed a link on Duckworks to the very nice website of the Toledo Community Boathouse. That's Toledo, OR not Toledo, OH.

      http://toledocommunityboathouse.com/

      Last year, they build a couple of Mollyhawks.

      There in Stamford, CT where I live that's anything like this, but their have been some community boatbuilding activity nearby Norwalk.

      Peter (moderator)
    • Jerry McIntire
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
        Yes, they have an excellent boathouse and a great program teaching kids (and others) to build boats, especially skin-on-frame. The website is worth exploring.