Slipper update

  • rhaldridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      Peter, I put up some more recent Slipper pics here:

      http://slidercat.com/blog/wordpress/?p=221

      Though mostly it's an explanation for why I haven't taken Slipper out yet. Maybe this afternoon!

      Ray
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
        > Peter, I put up some more recent Slipper pics here:
        > http://slidercat.com/blog/wordpress/?p=221

        It's not a big deal either way, but I like the current for the home page because it's visually less cluttered. I'm sure you'll have a nice picture under sail before too long.